14677 Via Bettona
San Diego, CA 92127
Marlene’s Tea & Cakes will be open for dine-in afternoon tea starting Thursday, June 4, 2020.
Because of the requirements of the public health measures issued by the Governor of California, and/or to ensure the safety of both customers and employees, the following will be implemented:
• All groups/tables at Marlene’s Tea & Cakes will be distanced 6 feet apart.
• Because face coverings must be worn by customers when not seated at their table, customers must arrive with face coverings, and can remove them only when seated. They must be worn when leaving the table (for any reason, even to use the restroom).
• Because all members of a party must be present before seating, customers must wait outside until the entire party is present. The host must bring the entire party to the table at one time.
• Customers must select teas at the time of the reservation. Pots of selected teas will be on the table at the time of arrival.
• The full amount of the tea will be charged 24 hours in advance, along with 18% gratuity included.
Closed on Mondays and Tuesdays
Wednesday through Friday: 9am - 1pm
Saturday and Sunday: 9am - 4:30pm
Our new sitting hours for Afternoon High Tea dine-in only (including patio; must request table in the patio) :
- Wednesday - Friday: 11am only
- Saturday - Sunday: 11am & 2:30pm
- No walk-ins.
- Sitting is for 2 hour Tea times.
Take-outs (see monthly to-go menu):
- Wednesday - Sunday: 9am - 11am
- Reservations are required by phone with 24 hour advance notice.
- 3-day advance cancellation notice required in order to avoid full charge.
NOTE: Your reservation is not confirmed until we return your call.